Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKS GIVING

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there. I know we (my wife and I) have much to be thankful for, thankful for work, family, friends, pottery and so much more. Also, thank you for visiting my blog. Any thoughts or input is always appreciated.


If you are taking a break from stuffing yourself to the limit, the following “editorial” is worth a read. It comes from potter, Michael Kline’s blog and is a look into a simpatico viewpoint about the “state of simplicity” (copyright!) by veteran potter, Don Pilcher;

http://michaelklinepottery.blogspot.com/2011/10/put-in-my-place.html



Illustrated is asteroid YU55 which recently passed between the Earth and the Moon. In celestial terms, this 1300 ft chunk narrowly missed the Earth through no lack of trying on the part of Klendathu. Despite assurances of astronomers, scientists and news casters (yes, you Brian Williams), I am exceedingly thankful that it missed our little planet.




No comments:

Post a Comment