Monday, September 24, 2018

CLASS PHOTO

I had forgot that I had taken this photo until I was looking around for a photo to send to a potential customer and thought I would post it. This group was all made at about the same time and fired in back to back glaze firings in and about the kiln to fill spaces in some unique ways due to their varying shapes. This photo reminds me on one of those obligatory class photos from back in grade and high school and gives a good perspective of the various forms and surfaces that I managed to create while making other more tried and true pots that filled the kiln. Though these forms deviate just a bit from the thrown round, I wonder what forms to work on next; dodecahedron, octahedron, or possibly the holy grail, the icosahedron teabowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment