Illustrated is a group of books that I was sent, they had been in the collection of my friend, Howard Waldman. His widow asked me if there were books that I wanted and I suggested that she box them up and just send them all my way, which she graciously did. The intent was to keep a few books for myself, I think three or four and then pass the rest on where they would be most appreciated. About four or five went to two collectors and the remainder to a pottery studio in Pennsylvania, all were sent gratis as I wanted to honor the continued generosity of Howard and his wife. I can tell you that I am extremely pleased with the books that I received, filling in some vital gaps in my library and hope the remaining group are leafed through until they are dog-eared while adding an unseen perspective to a new group of collectors and potters along the way. Thanks again H & N.
Friday, September 18, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment